Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sexy guy on HDTV

I'm a big fan of Jeremy Piven. So when I saw that the Discovery Channel is doing a 2-episode series on India, I was satisfied in so many ways. For those of you who are lucky enough to have a hi-def TV set, you know that the Discovery HD programs are of very high quality and look great on an HD monitor. (happy fact #1: audio-visual freak in me rejoice!) Traveling to exotic places has always been my favorite activity, and India is certainly tough to beat for its rich cultural and historical features. (happy fact #2: good travel TV documentary program). And if you know who the Pivster is, this program should be interesting. Besides he's so damn hot!! (very happy fact #3: hot dude on HDTV). Set your telly to Discovery Ch. on Saturday April 1st @ 8pm and enjoy. Or catch him on the Entourage on HBO. His role of the sleazy yet sexy Hollywood agent, Ari Gold, is right on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hdtv is the shizz! everything appears hyper-real. They need to be broadcasting "World's Strongest Man" in HDTV.