I had an earlier post about my failed trip to TenRen Tea Time. Last weekend I went there again and this time there was no line. I got a bag of green tea powder (about $10 for dozens of doses). Once I got home I made myself a green tea smoothie which is really easy and so delish!! Go ahead and try...
Recipe for green tea smoothie:
3 cups or so of ice cubes
1 teaspoon of green tea powder
1-2 tablespoons of syrup or honey (or 2 "squeezes" from honey bear)
1/2 cup or so of evaporated milk (or use milk---whatever fat % you like)
Dissolve the powder and honey in milk (adding a little water may help)
Pour everything in the blender--use high speed till well blended.
Let me know how you like it! The only thing I have to do is find where to buy those gooey tapioca balls and make a real "bubble tea".
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment